WELCOME BACK !!
Covenant Family Dentistry
The Pennsylvania Dept of Health has given the go ahead for routine dental care to resume. We will use our best clinical judgement in determining the course of treatment during the Covid 19 pandemic. THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME. PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 10 MIN EARLY FOR YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT. Please be patient as we work through months of backlog.
WE HAVE LIMITED RECEPTION AREA
- We are prescreening all patients over the phone while making their appointments
- The patient will call us when they arrive in the parking lot. We will call you back when we are prepared to seat you.
- The patient will have their temperature taken and screened again by a series of questions outside the office. The patient will need to have a mask on, or we will provide one.
- The patient will either wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- An employee will then escort the patient directly into the operatory or to limited seating in the reception area.
- The patient will rinse with a 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide solution: 2 separate 30 second rinses.
- Diagnosis or treatment will begin.
*Only the patient is allowed in the office. We will allow 1 guardian to join an underage person or someone requiring assistance. That guardian must also pass the prescreen, and have a mask on at all times.